Friday, August 27, 2010

Wakey Wakey 

I have never really been a morning person. From time to time I've been able to pretend that I am, and get up early to get things done. But in reality I'd rather sleep in, and stay up late. But since having Juliet I have been forced to change my ways. Juliet IS a morning person (seriously how does a night owl birth an early worm???), as is normally awake by 630am. I can get her to stay in bed while I doze until 7am with nursing, but after that she's ready to get up and GO. Thank god it's summer and I've been able to take her outside first thing to run off some energy, while I stare like a zombie into space. But I have to be honest, I really can't mind when we wake up like we did this morning. A huge smile while looking in my eyes, an "oy ew ma-ey" (love you mummy) and a kiss. Thats worth waking up at any time of day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.