Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Little Muscian 

She has music in her bones. First it was playing piano with Grandma (which by the way she insists on doing every time we visit), then singing to Princess and the Frog. This weekend I bought her a recorder- an el cheapo $1 out of tune thing- but I've been teaching her how to blow it. We've had a lot of slobber, and instead of blowing on it for the noise, she'd put her mouth over the mouthpiece and squeal "making" the noise. Loud- but cute. Yesterday we were at Amanda's who has a piano. Of course Juliet climbed right up on the seat and played away. What was new is she added singing- so she was singing as she played. Adorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.