Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So irritated. 

NY State DOH has mandated that all health workers have the flu shot. I understand that the flu is an issue, but I hate being TOLD what to do. But it's mandatory and I had no choice. The last few years when I've had the flu shot my MS has always flared up afterwards and I've felt like crap. Last year, when I didn't have the shot, I felt fine, but of coruse I was pregnant. So maybe it was a fluke?
Apparently not. I had my flu shot today, and tonight- my legs have started to burn, and I've started to have a small bit of vertigo. Greaaat. If they really do mandate the H1N1 (which at this moment they are), I think I'd rather quit....

1 Comments:

Can you not get a medical certificate from your own GP to say you dont have to have it due to medical reasons?

By Anonymous Lyndall, at 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.