Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wild Woman 

So our first tooth is in, and Juliet seems to be getting at least one more. She was a WILD woman tonight. She's trying to pull herself up to standing and life is FAR too interesting to sleep, and she was bouncing off the walls. It's 9.47 and she had JUST fallen asleep. I set up the little pool today that I bought. I hoped it would tire her out, Instead I discovered that the side is cracked. I'll be exchanging it tomorrow. We played in it for a little while while the water leaked out the side.








We played in the grass a little bit afterwards- she likes grass much better now than she did in the first time I put her down.



She went to sleep at 6, and I breathed a sigh of relief thinking she was down for the night (she went down last night at 6.30), but she woke up at 6.45. I figured she could have some dinner (potatos, blueberrys and apples). I then gave her some of my lamb on a bone to chew on, which she went to TOWN on....





And it Took forevr, she just had soo much energy tonight. But eventually....


And on that note- WE are going to bed!

1 Comments:

what a beautiful story. good night to all and to all a good night.

By Anonymous Lyndall, at 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.