Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our First Day 

My first day at my new job, and Juliets first day in a Day Care Center.
I think of the two my day was better. I love my new boss, although the hospital is "old and decrepit" compared to my high-tech old one. Still, I think I'm going to be MUCh happier. In fact, my boss REMINDED me that it was time for me to go pump- so yay!
Juliet on the other hand.... she seemed really happy when I dropped her off. New Toys, new friends, new adventure. However I came back to a very cranky baby. This is the first time she has not been in a one on one situation and I'm not sure it's going to work out for her. Her first nap of the day is usually around 9am, but you have to MAKE her go to sleep (pick her up and rock her around that time). I told them if she misses her 9am nap she'll be miserable all day. Well gues what- she missed her 9am. The director came and took her at 10.20 and got her down for an hour, but of course she was cranky ALLLL day. It's partially because she's teething too though. They were very good about the food (although she only ate 5.5oz instead of the 9 I sent), and they did give her the solids I sent.
We'll give it a couple of weeks and see how it goes I suppose. She'll get used to it- or she won't and we'll change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.