Monday, June 15, 2009

Sad 

Here in the US this weekend is fathers day. All the ads for fathers day gifts are making me very sad. I bought myself a gift for mothers/fathers day this year. I had Dad's wedding ring engraved. I can't even put into words the way it feels every day knowing he's not here to learn how Juliet is growing and changing. Or how she is growing and changing me. He pops into my head at random moments- like when I got the ingredients to make egg and bacon pie, and though that I wished he was around to make sure I got the recipee right. It's always the little things.




1 Comments:

I couldn't quite read what is engraved in the ring.
I know it's hard, especially the first year. Although it gets easier, the pain of the loss is always there. I still miss my dad after 5 years.
Hugs and Kisses,
Aunt Sue

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.