Monday, May 11, 2009

Mobility 

It is almost time for me to get out the baby gates. Juliet is working very very hard on crawling right now, and is so close to getting it. It won't be long now before she's fully mobile. Right now she's on her tummy in front of the TV stand. I didn't put her there. She was on her tummy on her play mat- about a foot away. I'm sooo not ready for a moving baby. Well, at least she waited until school was almost done so I didn't have to worry about it while I was studying!

2 Comments:

sounds like you've already got a moving little one sis, here comes the fun ;)

By Anonymous Scott, at 6:24 AM  

Its its its ALIVE!!!!!

You know duct tape is the universal remedy for moving babies

By Anonymous kelgarth, at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.