Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gosh darn floors 

I have an old house. It was built in 1890 and one of the things I did when I moved in way refinish the beautiful original wood floors. I LOVE these floors. However, they squeek! I've been transitioning Juliet to her crib and she goes down great, but every time I sneak out of the room- crreeeeaaaak- DD's head pops up and she looks for me.... I go back to her side.... *pat**pat**pat*.... DD drifts back off.... I sneak... creeeeeeeeaaakkkk.... DD's head pops up.... *whine*..... I rush back to DD's side..... *pat**pat**pat*.... head down.......
It only took me 12 tries to get out of the room tonight. I wonder if WD40 works on wood floors LOL

2 Comments:

you should have renailed them all down when you did the refurbish...hahaha

and the avacado pics are fantastic, what a mess!

By Anonymous Scott, at 1:55 AM  

... all the food pics are adorable!

Try talcum powder for the squeaky floors. Gramma has read it in numerous places. She says pour some in the squeaky spots then work it into the flooring. should help.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.