Sunday, April 12, 2009

Missing him 

I don't know what it is- the last few days I can't stop thinking about Dad. Maybe it's the research project I'm working on (Mourning and Funerals in Early Modern Period), or maybe it's just that Juliet has changed so much. I saw a funeral car pocessiom the other day and started to cry. I couldn't even bring myself to call Scott on his birthday because he is using Dad's cell- it just feels like it would be wrong to ever dial that number again and not talk to him. I wish he could hear Juliet laugh..... I don't know why this is hitting me now.

1 Comments:

The cell thing Jen i can understand. I still ahve moms number in it and even if someone in the family was to take the number I couldnt call it....wouldnt seem right almost like violating a memory

By Anonymous Glenn, at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.