Sunday, January 11, 2009

Milestones 

Juliet almost rolled over today! It's early for her to do so though. She got 3/4 of the way to her side before she fell forward again. She wore herself out trying and is napping again. I hope she sleeps tonight. She's also smiling more, and more alert. She's also found her hands and are sucking on them for comfort... she hasn't worked out how to suck just her thumb, for which I am thankful because that is a hard habit to break. I even think she guides my fingers to her mouth sometimes. Shes not reaching and grabbing yet, but I think she is reaching- it seems like she is when she is on her mat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.