Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sigh 

Juliet did not sleep well again last night. She was up every hour, and it was taking her forever to go back to sleep. She had a lot of gas last night (She ended up having a HUGE bowel movement) so I think that was part of it. But of course it happened the night I started excercising and I've had ANOTHER relapse. I don't know if I could call it a relapse- more of a reoccurance. Last year my left leg started burning and I ended up on steriods for it... well it's back, and it's bad. So not only is my entire skin sensitive, now my leg is burning. The likelyhood of me staying of drugs is getting slimmer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.