Friday, November 14, 2008

 
Yesterday Juliet and I visited work so that I could pick up my paycheck. Everyone was completely bananas over her. What made me feel great was the overt jealousy directed my way. I don't look in any way like I've just had a baby. I have no stretch marks, and I am skinnier then I was before I got pregnant. Overall I look- and feel- fantastic. I'm still a little flabby over the midsection- mainly from the muscles being stretched during pregnancy- but I have hopes that that will go down if I keep excercising. I know it sounds vindictive, but I when I go to court I want him to realise what he lost. Two amazing people. Don't get the wrong idea, it's not that I want him in my life, I guess I just want to flaunt a little bit what he threw away. An amazing daughter and a sexy woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.