Saturday, November 08, 2008

Day 3 

Well last night was offically our first bad night. I went to bed kinda late- 11pm ish- because I really wasn't tired. Juliet was hungry and wanted to feed but she wouldn't latch on. She just cried and screamed and screached. I'd try and change her and she'd scream, she was fighting the nipple- thrusting herself away with her whole body. Not only did we not get much sleep I felt very frustrated and like I couldn't do the right thing. I even cried a little. Needless to say I didn't do much of anything today except sit around and nap. I know I can do this but talk about being frustrated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.