Monday, November 17, 2008

2 Weeks Old 

She's two weeks old today. I can't believe that two weeks ago I gave birth to this BEING. The dummy (binkie) experement went decently. She doesn't like it, but she seems to understand that it was for her comfort to suck, but that she wasn't going to get the breast unless she was hungry. As soon as she vomited milk, she got the binkie instead. We had a much better night.
We had pictures taken today. I went to Picture People and the photographer I had was fantastic. They ended up short staffed and I had to wait for a bit, and she ended up giving me 40% off. There was no need to do so, but believe me my budget appreciated it. Anyway, here is the link to view the pictures. For those of you who want copies, you can order them and have them shipped to yourself or shipped to me and I can ship them to you.
http://smilestore.picturepeople.com/my/images?tk=d35624a9-9f8a-446a-98f7-1c40987cf6ed&CMPN=EmailAlbum

1 Comments:

Beautiful pics jen - wish i could afford some - love to you

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.