Thursday, September 18, 2008

Old Times 

I think it's funny the things that I remember from when I was a kid are still around today. Some of the books that I remember as a child (Amelia Bedelia, Hungry Caterpiller etc) are still popular... and songs. One of the guys at work played a song on his phone that his 4 year old nephew was singing, and it's not only one that I remember from when I was a kid- I even remember the hand signals.....
"McDonalds, McDonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut"
(M sign with hands twice, a beard and the sign of a roof over your head)

I found that amusing.

1 Comments:

And you even worked at Pizza Hut!

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.