Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Pop goes the weasel 

So I woke up 2 or 3 days ago to find I suddenly have a belly. A round little bump hanging out front. I suddenly look very pregnant.
In spite of "growing" in front, I've lost a lot of weight and haven't put a whole lot back on. It's partially my change in diet (fruit and veggies are the only stuff that stays down)and partially all that throwing up. I'm eating and not loosing any more which is good though. I got reaslly excited when I tried on maternity pants because it means I've dropped 2 pant sizes (prepregnancy pant sizes that is). Woot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.