Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Testing the limits 

Well I decided that I would 'test' the zofran. I woke up feeling great today. No 'green' feeling, no thought of "oh god I have to eat and don't want too". And around lunch time I was actually honestly HUNGRY. That's a feeling I haven't had in a long time. I didn't take a zofran until around 4pm because I want to take the least amount I can get by with. After I took it I went to get cat food and on the way decided to test the Zofran limits. So, I ate the one thing I have been craving for 5 weeks, and the one thing GUARENTEED to make me puke. Ice Cream. Cold Stone, Banana Ice cream with white chocolate chips. Holy god it was good. Can't even EXPLAIN how good. Maybe it was the fact that I am low on calcium, or maybe it was the simple fact that I haven't HAD any dairy since I worked out it made me throw up, I don't care. It was good. It's now 9pm and now sign of throwing up. Lets hope it lasts!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.