Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Baby Journal Day 36 

Day three no vomiting YAY. Some say that chocolate milk is better than regular so i bought some today and will try it tomorrow. Lets see if I can keep that down. I also found out that the juice smoothie place at school has 30-40% of daily calcium (non pregnant requirement that is). And I got some calcium added applesauce, so at least I am getting a little in.
I had a lamp chop ( a tiny one) and a couple of baby zucchini for dinner. Very tasty but my belly doesn't like me too much now. Homefully the bucket by my bed lasts the night unused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.