Wednesday, November 07, 2007

 
Do you remember the story about the Closet??? In case you missed it:

First we cut a hole and found hardwood (the hole into the hardwood took hours!):



This is the picture we got when I stuck the camera inside the hardwood (thus the reason we still thought it was open space):


Then we found plaster:


Look- A Shoe!


Look- MORE Shoes!!!


This is the picture I got when I stuck my camera in that hole:



This is the hole in the wall we had created before we realized all those shoes were Ana's (How many shoes does one girl OWN???)(And that is Gary's head- no he's not grey- its the plaster dust I swear!)


This is now the finished product- Inside, Outside and In Ana's (now shortened) closet:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.