Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Steriods Suck 

My god I hate this feeling. The Lethargy, the skin pain, the brain fog, the totally feeling not like myself. I know that steriods were needed. The pain was beyond excruiating, and now it is much much better. But is it really worth it to feel like this for days afterwards? I don't think so. Part of my would rather suffer.
The worst part about steriods is that you always forget. You only remember the relief it gives you from whatever the matter is. You forget this way your skin hurts when anything touches it, the way that no matter how much sleep you get it's never enough. Saturday night was great- the first day always is. I painted my basement. Almost the whole thing. It looks good. But today I feel like utter crap. And it sucks.

1 Comments:

Painting is enough to make anyone feel like crap at any time... even after the fact... bleah!

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.