Saturday, July 07, 2007

Sheetrock 

Well I've had my first true experience with sheetrock and it was not a pleaseant one. It was beyond horrifying. Ana was a major trooper... we carried a total 40 sheets to the attic yesterday- not getting done until 2am. I worked the poor girl to death. So we finally get them all upstrais and crash for the night.
Today I attempted to try and hang the sheetrock. This is going to be a MUCH more difficult experience then I planned. My studs are not even, I kept missing with the screws, the glue wasn't holding up, the edges didn't line up right.....
There is NO way I am going to be able to do this mysely in 2 weeks..... this sucks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.