Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Garden 

This is my second summer in my home and I REALLY want to tame the growth in my backyard. But I don't know what is a plant (and thus should be trimmed) or a weed (and thus pulled).

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.

This is a Disease I had in my grapes last year- I chopped most of them back and don't see it this year- does anyone know what it is???



Look at my grapes this year!!


Blackberries???


And my favorite Lillies..... these were white last year- how strange

1 Comments:

#3 looks a little like a marijuana plant (but I don't think it actually is), and #13 has an eerie resemblance to poison ivy. So be careful when weeding! :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.