Monday, May 21, 2007

Still SMRT and Treatements 

Well, I got the results of one of my finals today- Primates. Inspite of the fact that I missed the last three weeks of class and I only had a day to study- I got a 96 on the exam. WOOT. I ended up with a B+ in the class (I didn't do so well on teh second exam). Now I have to wait for my other two final results to come in- wish me luck.

On another note I went back on teh steriods today. I forgot how yucky they made me feel. All I could remember was how GOOD I felt afterwards- when the dizziness was gone. I'd forgotton about the headaches and the fever and the fact that my legs went numb. I had thought that was the MS but turns out it was a side effect of the steriods. Oh and that lovely metalic taste everthing now has- YUK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.