Sunday, April 01, 2007

 
It's Official. I'm a Masocist. Or is it a Sadist? I'm not sure any more. I don't even think I am sure who i am anymore. Or where I am. Or what day it is. It IS Sunday right???? In three hours I will officially have had 4 hours sleep in 48 hours. Of course, they were not CONSECUTIVE hours. Oh no. I have three more hours of work to go, and then only 8 hours (yes eight) before I have to come back and work another 8 hour shift. So.... I can look forward to around 6 1/2 to 7 hours of sleep. Add that to the four I had earlier and..... 11 hours sleep in 68 hours.

Yup.... I'm a Sadist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.