Saturday, March 31, 2007

*Yawn* 

It takes a special kind of person to work in a hospital. It takes a crazy person to work crazy hours in said hospital. It's 6.30am now, and in an hour I will have been up for 24 hours. I took a brief hour nap at 1am before I had to come in at 3am. What was I thinking agreeing to come in before the butt crack of dawn???
I have another 6 hours before I can head to bed- I have homeward Bound today, and after that I HAVE to get the columns of my porch up before the adjustor comes Monday... and I have to be back at work at 7pm tonight to work until 7am tomorrow. Oh- did I mention this is all overtime??? And that I have to work again at 3pm Sunday???
I REALLY need a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.