Thursday, February 22, 2007

Date 1 

When J and I first broke up I went on about a dozen dates, all aimed at trying to rebound and move on. I stopped because all it was doing was making me think of him and wanting to be with him. It's been It's been 6 months now, and I finally feel like I am ready to move on, without thinking of him. On Valentines I was joking with one of the EMS guys and he ended up bringing me a flower. I was so taken aback that I gave him my number.
Well tonight he called and I am going for a drink with him and a bunch of EMS guys.

Wish me LUCK!


Oh- and just a side note for Gerard...... Those shoes are REALLY comfortable!! Thanks!!

1 Comments:

I'm glad you are enjoying them! They probably aren't perfect... but what IS perfect in this world?

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.