Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm THAT girl 

I always wondered about the people who had EVERYTHING in their purses. I'm the type that will just carry a wallet, or even better slide my ID in the back pocket of my jeans. I always marvel at the people who find it necessary to carry pain relievers, pocket knives, tissues and lord knows what else. They are the people the rest of us look to when they need one of these items suddenly.
Today, I realized that since my MS I have become that person. No I still don't carry a "suitcase" around, just my 5 year old falling apart wallet. But I DO have pain killers in my car, and at work. I have a Leatherman that I keep in my Glovebox alongside a travel pack of tissues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.