Sunday, December 10, 2006

Boogie 

I always forget how much I love to dance. I am so busy and tired that I never feel the energy to go to a bar or club to drink or dance. It takes an 'event' to get me on the floor. Like the Honors Society Formal last semester or the Christmas Party yesterday. I took my friend Ana and had an amazing time. I need to get motivated more and just go.... not to pick up guys or for anything else but to dance. I think Ana and I may just have to do that more often.

We went to Ellis hospital Christams party (a rival hospital, but one that sends the one I work for a LOT of Pathology) I was invited by a doctor there who sends me Stat cases just about every day. Anyway, the food was AMAZING (If any of my readers come visit me- I NEED to take you to Mazzolli's) seafood pasta, chicken and mushrooms, eggplant, these to-die-for green beans... it was phenominal. I danced with Dr Balasubrumnian (I dare you to say that three times fast) who is this adorable little Indian man with big glasses, who is so totally nice. Ana and I were the little 'tramps' of the dancefloor- stealing peoples husbands for fast dances (of course we returned them for the slow ones!)- and dancing with each other. Overall, it was a great time, and we came home with another friend Katy and watched chick flicks and drank great wine. If only I had done this sooner this year. I needed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.