Sunday, December 03, 2006

61 Random Questions 

1.) Do you talk in your sleep?
I've been known to do so. Glenn does this sound familiar: 'here hold this'

2.) Red Jello or Blue Jello?
Mmmm, Red

3.) What's the song thats getting on your nerves right now?
Rarely listen to the music stations. NPR usually

4.) Current Crush?
Those who know me know who it is.

5.) What's your favorite color?
Blue.

6.) Window seat or aisle seat?
Depends, the window because you have something to lean on while you sleep, the aisle because then you don't have to climb over everyone who is sleeping so you can pee.

7.) Ever met anyone famous?
Yes, Bruce Willis, Bubba from Forest Gump, Halle Berry, Vanessa Williams, the guy from CSI who plays Warrick, a couple of small charectures from various movies (like the pest control guy in mouse house), and I was in the same room as Sarah Jesssica Parker.

8.) Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?
Not yet.

9.) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Both.

10.) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Neither.

11) Basketball or Football?
Ice Hockey baby!

12.) How long do your showers last?
Not long enough!

13.) Do you know how to drive a stick?
Which stick are yoou asking about? I can"drive" both.

15.) Are you self-conscious?
Lord yes.

18). Where do you wish you were?
Anywehre warmer than here

19. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
No.

20.) Can you tango?
No

21.) Last gift you received?
Um.... Wow it's been a while. My Aunt gave me $100 gift card to target.

22.) Last sport you played?
Does going to gym and doing weights count? That would be Thursday, otherwise.... I jumped rope in July 2005

23.) Things you spend a lot of money on?
gas, fast food.

26) Favorite FAST food restaurant?
Mc Donalds

27) Most hated food(s)?
Tomatoes.

28) Can you sing?
I wish I could.

29) Last person you called?
Lori

30) What's your least fav. chore?
Folding clothes

31. Favorite Drink?
Diet coke or Sweet Walter White

32) Are you a vegetarian?
I like my steak moo-ing.

34) Do you miss someone?
Yes

35) Have you ever come close to dying?
I wish that I hadn't

37) Are you eating?
Mint m&M's

38) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

39) Do you wear makeup?
Only when I get really dressed up

40) Whats your worst fear?
Being alone

41) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
I work in a lab and I see what they take out. No thanks. Not elective anyway.

42) What do you wear to bed?
depends how cold it is, either nothing- or pants and a tank.

43) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes

44) Are you a good kisser?
I've never asked.

45) What kind of sneakers do you wear usually?
cheap ones

50) Do you snore?
Apparently I just breathe really heavy.

51) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Australia

52) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes, Sam and Grover.

53) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Buy gifts for my friends.

54) Gold or silver?
Mixed.

55) Hamburger or hot dog?
Hot dog.

56) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I have no idea. I've sat here thinking for like 5 mins. Cheezles

57) City, beach, country?
the Country, not fafr from a city, but close enough to the beach.

58) What was the last thing you touched?
You don't want to know

59) Where did you eat last?
At the Townhouse Diner

60) When was the last time you cried?
This morning

61) Do you read blogs?
Occassionally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.