Friday, October 13, 2006

Fuzziness 

These new drugs I am on makes me so fuzzy around the edges. It's like I'm in a cloud of some sort. I mean my mind is working fine, but I can't seem to connect between that and the outside world, like their is a veil. It's also making me sleepy. And it's not yet helping to ease the pain at the thought of what was and what never will be. Stephanie brought in ultrasound pictures yesterday. My first thought was- I wonder what my baby would look like now. Would it have been a girl? I'd know if I'd kept it. The fuzziness takes the edge off... but it's still like a knife stab in the heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.