Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Should I... or not. 

I shouldn't. But a new car that is. I know I posted a while ago that I was going to get a new car- and I did go shopping. But with the MS diagnosis that kind of got put aside. I finally got a new roomate (she moves in Sept 1st) and the rent I am charging would be the cost of a car payment. I've been tossing it around all day. should I? No I shouldn't. I'm tired of being broke all the time. Having a roomate will give me extra cash in the bank. But then I think of my current car. Sorry mum but I REALLY hate it.
So I decded. Screw it. I'm buying a car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.