Tuesday, July 18, 2006

White Trash Yard 

Do you ever drive by someone's house and judge the person that lives there by the condition of their yard? Nice sloping immaculate lawns- not too bad off, not neat and clean- poor trashy people.
I was standing outside last night talking to my neighbour- guess what. I have a white trash yard. EEP! With school and work and everything that's been going on in my personal life I have yet to find time to venture outside much. With all the rain that we've been having the weeds are having a field day. I have 5 or 6 weeds that are almost as tall as I am. And that's just the front yard. In the backyard where I ripped up the old garden for the pond I now can't afford is a jungle of weeds. In fact some of them are pretty. But they are all at LEAST knee high. In fact, you almost can't see the lawn mower sitting in the yard.
Thank god that school is out as of Thursday. My first job HAS to be to get rid of those weeds in front. And then maybe I'll be able to get my lawnmower started.

1 Comments:

LMAO!! i love this post. i love your wit and the way you write stuff. always did

:-)

who loves ya babygirl?

By Blogger Cecile, at 4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.