Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Needles 

I hate needles. I'm sorry, I don't care HOW medically necessary they may or may not be, I hate them. Whenever I get blood drawn I always make sure I turn my head away, my whole body gets tense until after the needle is in. Well today is the day that I start the drug trial for the MS, which means that I will be giving myself an injection 8 times a week. Capaxone, which is everyday shouldn't be too bad, it's auto injector, so I just press a button and it does it's own thing. But the Avonex, which is once a week, I have to actually stick it in, make sure I haven't hit anything critical and press the plunger. So today and my pre-med blood draw I watched while she put in the needle to draw blood, I forced myself not to tense myself up. I honestly think it hurt worse when I watched.
I am really NOT looking forward to 12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.