Monday, March 06, 2006

Weekend 

Well the dizziness has finally partially receeded. I have "Benign positional Vertigo". Like there is anything benign about walking into walls. Seriously. The Doc proscribed valium, which helped a LOT. I spent the weekend with Jon in Boston- aquarium, walking around, there are bits I don't remember, but overall it was a very nice peaceful day. It must have been cold as I am really windburned on my face and lips, but I don't remember it.
Anyway, things with us are not cut and dry. It's obvious that we don't want to be apart- he couldn't stop hugging and kissing me all weekend. It's also obvious that I can't get sucked into last week again. So I have to draw that line in the sand and hope that we are strong enough to stick to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.