Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bad 

I was a bad bad BAD girl the other night. Most of you know of my book addiction. I have a membership to Barnes & Noble which gets me at least 10% off and often on new books up to 40%. So the other night I decided I needed a little "fluff" reading when I went out to dinner and as I didn't have the book I was reading with me I stopped at a small local bookstore- BN was too far to go to at that point. I put $10 in my pocket and told myself I was not allowed to spend any more than that (It's the only trick that works- leave the cc in the car and only take a small amount in with me). But the first thing I saw when I walked in was the new book by Diana Gabaldon- which upon inspection was above the $10 limit I had set myself. I knew I would by the book eventually from bn as it was one with the 40% discount so I went to put it down- And then I flicked open the front cover. It was signed. Crap. I knew BN would not have a signed copy. I love this author and these books, in fact it's one of the best series I have ever read and that's saying a lot. Anyway, I HAD to have it.

Hello. My name is Jennie and I am addicted to books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.