Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Faith 

Well I am not one for faith or believe in god or anything. In fact, everyone who knows me knows that I don't believe that god exists in a place called heaven. But I do believe that god exists if YOU believe he does. He lives in your mind and heart, and if you truely believe than he is. I had an intresting conversation last night with a neighbour of mine on this subject, and I wanted to tell more here- about the change in faith over time as humans changed (blelief in rock and tree and animal spirits, to pantheons, to a single god, and how each one changed within itself) but I don't have time.
What I wanted to say is that I have a SNAFU with my house, the mortgage to be specific. It's too late for me, if God truely exists he knows I don't believe in him. However, if you believe, would you send a word or two on my behalf that it all works out ok on this house?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.