Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Plato 

Plato is NOT the type of thing you want to come home and read after a long day. Gah, it takes soem brain power! I keep wanting to put it off, but I know if I don't read it now I will regret it later. I have to keep reminding myself of that fact!

In other news, I found my favorite fish dead when I came home from work yesterday. On his side on the bottom of the tank. I am so disapointed. This was the other silver lyetail Molly. The first one was the one that died in the begginng, but Nibbles had thrived. Loved to come say hello and was the only one who never seemed bothered by the cycle of the tank. The last couple of days I had to encourage him to come out and eat, so I guess the stress of the tank got to him, but I am sad that he went he was my favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.