Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Names 

I just found a name for the guppy.... Houdini. The most famous escape artist ever :D Just though I would tell you all.

By the way, these are the fish I have:
Neon Red-tail Tetra (Also called Blue Mirror Red Tail) - Dash
Golden Angel Fish- No name yet, maybe Popcorn or princess
Black and Silver Angel Fish- Fuzzy
Pictus Catfish- Spaz
Yellow Fancy Tail Guppy- Feathers
Orange Fancy Tail Guppy- Houdini
Saulosi Chichlid - Kibbles
Saulosi Chichlid- Bits

I had another Red tail Tetra named Shadow and two Silver LyeTail Mollies- Tag and Nibbles, but they all died during the cycling of my first tank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.