Sunday, August 28, 2005

Houses 

Well I think I found it. THE house. It's nice, a 2 bedroom manufactured home on 7 acres. It's a NICE piece of property and the neighbourhood isn't half bad.The kitchen is amazing- so many cabinets, and a great big bay window in the eating area- floor to ceiling windows. There is the possibility to build a larger house some time in the future back in the wooded area, and their is a nice patch up front where I could put a swimming pool if I truely wanted. Anyway, I am just wanting to talk it over with some people and than I may make an offer.... YAY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.