Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Weirdness 

So last night my grandmother called me to tell me that My mum has an infection/rash thing and will be out of the hospital in a couple of days. First off I didn't even know she was in the hospital, but that's not what kinda weirded me out. I wanted to call my Dad to see if he had the hospital number to call her, and I realised- I didn't know the phone number. I don't mean that I don't remember the number, because I do, but that I didn't know which parent kept it. Now that they live seperatly who has the old number? And whichever one doesn't, has a new number which I don't even know.
It's kind of freaky to realise that you don't know your own parents phone number. Made me feel a little lost for a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.