Friday, July 22, 2005

Weekend 

Well the weekend is finally here. It's been a LONG week, and yet it has seemed to fly by. I don't know how that works, but it did. I worked PHut Wed and Thurs so I am utterly brain dead today. But it's "crazy day"- getting confrences together, dealing with the Docs that want results 10 seconds ago before the weekend- I love Friday's. Anyway, I am glad it's the weekend. I am going up to visit Jon in NH, which is the first whole weekend we will have together since he moved. We may hit the beach, and hopefully go hiking so I am excited. It's two less days I have to read the newest Harry Potter (I finally finished #5 last night), but I think he's worth it :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.