Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Irritation 

So I still have a month to go before I have to go back to school. However I am already irritated with the bookstore. I am taking 3 classes this semester- more than I have taken any previously, and I really want to get a head start on the reading. Especially as I am takling another Monsafani class (That's the prof who assigns insane amounts of reading). This class he has assigned 8 books, and I REALLY don't want to try and cram all that in while also studying Latin and normal classwork. So I'd like to take the time I have now to read. However, the bookstore says the books are not in yet and they won't give me the darn list! So How can I go buy the books elsewhere if I don't know what I need? I don't think it's right to not give students the opportunity to find the books elsewhere, especially if they don't have the books in yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.