Monday, July 18, 2005

Cooking 

I never thought I would be so excited to actually cook something. Tonight I meet my new landlord and he seems to think that my oven is a quick fix which means I will have an oven for the first time since I moved. YES! I can't decide if I will do fish sticks, chicken cordon blue or those oven roast baked beans I had taken out over a month ago when I didn't know my stove was busted. Maybe just for the novelty of cooking I will make all 3 lol. Althought it's so damn hot and humid out that I don't know that I will WANT to turn on the oven when I get home. I don't mind the heat, but this 70-90% humidity is really starting to wear on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.