Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Summer 

Well I am done with classes. I got an A on my Aztec class- I am still waiting for my essay to come back which will determine in I got an A or A-, but either or works. Now I am just lining up what the hell I am going to do with myself until classes start again. Jon found a GREAT apt, so the next 2 weeknds will be helping him move, and I have plan to go to NYC on the 23rd with a girlfriend at work and our significant others... but other than that I have no CLUE what I am doing.
Set up my fish tank last night, cleaned off the rocks and filled it with water. I'm going to have to get another bag of gravel (I have blue and tan now) and some plants and stuff, and I have to decide on a starter fish seeing as the fish I want (Angels, Fantails and Beta) are far from being a hardy starter fish. Not that I know anything about fish mind you, except that setting up is damn expensive- I spend $80 last night just on filters and gravel and a light and stuff.... hopefully I won't kill them all and have to start over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.