Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I so Stoopid 

Students drive me crazy. Especially college ones. I was sitting in a sophmore level college class surround by idiots. Our teacher is going over the "style" of the mid-term next week (you know multiple choice a few short answer) and people are asking him questions about specifics- what topics, what questions, do we need to know this, do we need to know that..? For pities sake people you study everything that the teacher taught so far. Like it's so hard- he teaches out of the text book anyway. What the hell are American High Schools teaching kids? That teachers hand out exams before-hand? Students here are so damn lazy. You'd think once they get to this level of eductation (or should that be edumacation) they would know that they have to WORK for their grade, not have it handed to them on a silver platter. It's frustrating that these ignoramouses are preventing me from learning, instead I get to spend 30 mins listening to the teacher say "I am not telling you what's on the exam". ARG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.