Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentines Day 

I know this day is meant to be a happy day, a day to celebrate your love, but I find that more often it is a day for misery, a day to remember what you don't have. I can count on 2 fingers the great valentines day's I've had, and this year isn't one of them. This year I can only remember last year when Jon was tripping over himself to pamper me, when everythig was roses with us.
Why does this hurt so much? I didn't care that Glenn's family didn't like me, they were just people in the background. Why is this such a big deal? Because, they hate me and while they do Jon will never marry me. And I know it. Which makes me wonder why I keep trying so hard. Is it really going to matter????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.