Tuesday, February 15, 2005

2nd Job 

I must be nuts. I barely have any time as it is, yet I took a second job. Or rather, it got thrown in my lap. Last Friday I went to buy a pizza (Yeah it's bad for me I know, but I was craving it!) and went to the local pizza hut where I was going to work as a driver until My grandfather died and I pulled a no-show (unintential!). Anyway, he knew about my manigerial background and introduced me to his Boss the Area Coach.
So tomorrow I start back at Pizza Hut as a shift leader again. I really don't know what I was thinking, other than at least I will be able to save a great deal of money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.