Monday, January 31, 2005

Tough Choices 

How do you know when it is time to move on? When is it ever time to let go of something you truely want in life? This is hard for me to write because I don't want the world to know my troubles, but I feel so lost that I just need to write something. This time last year I was high on the anticipation of the rest of my life. Marriage, home, children. And now, I feel betrayed by the one I love. It's not that he has done anything wrong, far from it, he has done nothing but be honest. But this honesty is killing me from the inside out.
He still loves me, but he is unsure if I am "the one". So do I keep waiting, hoping desiring something that isn't going to happen? I want him, I want this, I am so tired of waiting, and my heart just HURTS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.