Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Disturbed 

I have had bad dreams before. Dreams that make you wake up in fear and not want to go back to sleep. I had a dream a little while ago of my boyfriend dying- he was out of town and it was so real that I called and woke him to make sure he was ok. But last night I had a BAD dream. This one tops anything I have ever had before.
I was interviewing a person who had just written a book, she was a prostitute and was talking about the street life. She decided to show me what she did to get herself excited. The procceded to use a chisel and hammer to chip away large chunks of her skull like a puzzel. She then took the pieces, and with some glue, glued them back on. A follow up to this, was lighting the glue on fire.
I am feeling VERY disturbed today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.