Thursday, August 05, 2004

Run Around 

Don't you hate it when big companies give you the run around? I've been trying to get my things in order to get my NY registration on my car, and Toyota is being a ROYAL PITA. I have talked to about 7 different people before someone told that my my Bankrupcy has already been disharched and my account is in collections. Oh jeezus. My lawyer says that as long as I keep paying nothing will happen, but they are not sending me payment slips. All I gotta say is at least the people on the other end of the line were helpful even if I got the run around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Pages of Note:
The Words of my bestest bud.
My Aunt's Blog

EDJ's Blog
The rabble of film reviews- cinemablend

Archives:

 
 
Questions? Comments? Like/hate my writing? Email me.